Monday, October 21, 2013

sticky situation

1. to come up with ideas for my sticky situation projects i thought of situations are i think would be pretty bad to be in and naturally teen pregnancy was one of the situations i came up with.
2.  I was able to think outside the box this project i finally used my creative thoughts instead of making some boring dull project because its easy. I actually had a good idea for this project i felt.
3. I incoporated repeitetion by using the word no again and again throughtout the piece and the background.
4. i used paint for my project and it was ok i was better at drawing and painting it would be great I did alright with my current skills with the paint.
5. I honsetly cannot remember what mini lessons you are talking about I just painted this project i didnt really feel like i was using any new skills

No comments:

Post a Comment