Thursday, January 16, 2014
1. I showed amusement in my piece by combing many elements in a colorful way and combined many themes to create variety my piece is more about imagining and question than amusement. the combination of color helped the piece a lot.2.I combined magazine pictures on a poster background and used colorful pieces of paper to color the background .
3. they didn't play that much of a role in my piece it was something that couldn't be planned only done.
4. I had to dig through magazines to find worthy material and but i had the ideas for it already it was a project that didn't present any resistance.
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
2. well I couldnt really think of anything and i couldnt get any suppiles so i just went with what i had near me at the time.
3. this whole project was a risk and i couldnt make a nose like at all and the whole thing was hard.
4. well i guess i could be really deep and say that i am just a collection of random thoughts and experiences i have picked up along the way and this piece is a collection of random scraps of paper that together form a whole.
Monday, October 21, 2013
2. I was able to think outside the box this project i finally used my creative thoughts instead of making some boring dull project because its easy. I actually had a good idea for this project i felt.
3. I incoporated repeitetion by using the word no again and again throughtout the piece and the background.
4. i used paint for my project and it was ok i was better at drawing and painting it would be great I did alright with my current skills with the paint.
5. I honsetly cannot remember what mini lessons you are talking about I just painted this project i didnt really feel like i was using any new skills
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
2.I think i put emphasis on the beak of toucan by making it stand out from the rest of the picture by using different types of greens.
3. i choose prism colors because you can mix a lot of them and theyre easy to use and good look.
4. i really didn't take any risks on this project my project was pretty simple and hard to mess up.
5. I used technique in this piece by using prism colors to make the toucans face pop out
Thursday, September 19, 2013
1. some of the ideas i chose for what the point were life. friends and trying
2. i chose a question mark because i felt it embraced the whats the point idea the most.
3.I showed contrast by making the question mark out of smaller question marks on a white background
4. i chose pen and paper because it looks better than pencil
5. i used pen paint and contrast.
6. Yeah i took the risk of using paint in this project you can see how that turned out.
7. i am conveying the messaging of whats the point and that we should question everything thats why i have many question marks in my project